Monday, May 23, 2011

Moving Forward

http://gigacrete.com/

My aunt is involved with selling these products, and I am supposed to start selling them in Western PA for the time being actually. This is just another example of how people in all realms of our society are pushing forward for a more sustainable way of living here on planet earth.

On the home page of this website, it states "Green Building Products for The New Industrial Revolution." Unlike the previous industrial revolution, this one will take into account all things in relation to everything else. It will take into account sustainability, ecological protection, and product efficiency.

This company much relates to the goals of the Venus Project. It produces mineral based cement products that create minimal waste and are derived from renewable resources.

Again, we are holding a TZM Pittsburgh meeting this weekend. I am not sure the exact time, but Saturday it will be. As soon as people get back to me whom would like to attend a suitable time for them I wilL announce a time.


It has disturbed me the downgrade of the Pittsburgh electronic music scene, it bothers me to my core, so much that I am very inclined to do something about it.

I am going to start a new Pittsburgh electronic music scene, not based on the notorious drug use and trafficking that is usually associated with raves, but one based on electronic music and the peace, love, unity, and respect value systems that are usually put forth. To do this, I am going to network with people from Carnegie Mellon and Pitt whom currently aren't involved in the crackhead rave scene and work with them and collaborate on ideas to start a new electronic music scene for Pittsburgh. Some ideas for this would be;

1: inclusion of electronic music that is innovative and unique, I don't want DJ's dropping Skrillex and Rusko every set they do. We want to start something unique.

2. MUSIC

3. LOVE

4. LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment