Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guten Morgen!

So I feel as though some event of epic proportions is bound to happen within the next few days. I have been pondering about the "Peaceful Gathering of Hands" and I feel that that event is extremely significant for the local progression of society. It puts forth the value premises of a resource based economy and furthermore promotes collaborative thought, communal living, and peaceful function in society. I am actively participating with this event and am even volunteering to set it up. It is another big step in making the changes necessary to bring about a world of peace, love, unity, and respect.

The website www.lsdex.ru is a Russian contemporary art website. Here is a Rusko video I found on it yesterday.

Rusko - Everyday from Mad Decent on Vimeo.


Even though Rusko isn't really any bit similar to most of the dubstep I promote, I think its a really cool video.

The website realitysandwich.com is something I have been exploring a lot lately. Here is a video of an interview with Ralph Metzner.

No comments:

Post a Comment