Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Interview With Aeon Pulse

1. How would you describe your music? How would you descibe both your method and and attitude towards producing electronic music?
I can say my music is a place where I put all the things I want to say, but there's no words for it. I like to mix emotions on it. Some musics inspires happiness, other sadness, angry, calm, dreams, freedom... It's hard to say, it's a lot of sensations.

2. What program(s) do you use for production?
I use Steinberg Cubase 5, and I just love it! In addiction, a lot of plugins of course and all that stuff.

3. How long have you been producing?
Have been three years since I've started to make electronic music.

4. What inspired you to make electronic music?
The energy, the good vibrations. Psytrance is a full energy sound and I love that.

5. How is the electronic music scene in Brazil?
It's huge and it's growing more and more! Wherever you go have a party to dance.

6. What would you say is the most popular sub genre in the electronic music scene in Brazil?
Electro House and Tech House. These kind of music play everywhere around here.

8. Do you feel that the uprising of technology via the internet via sound cloud could spark a possible cultural revolution being sound cloud is a growing community of producers that produce their music out of shear ambition and not for the purpose of monetary gain?
This is a nice question. SoundCloud is a revolucionary tool in the music world. Since the failure of MySpace, the artists was needing a stage to appear to the world, then comes SoundCloud. About monetary gain, nothing can change it. Some people produces for love, others for money, and the major part for both.

9. How many shows have you played? Any festivals?
Many places, and I just closed my first international show two days ago. Will be a electronic music festival in Mexico at december. I'm very excited to it! Will be awesome.

10. What other producers do you admire in the current electronic music scene?
Infected Mushroom, Bizzare Contact, Electro Sun. These ones are my Top 3. Infected Mushroom first.

11. I really like your dubstep/psytrance track, Do you agree with me that dubstep really is a special genre because it has become so versatile and is increasingly so?
Absolutely! I've heard a lot of Dubstep tracks in the past few days, and all of then is different each other. Completely different styles in the same genre.

12. What producers inspired you to producer the music you produce?
I can say the same three I said before (Infected Mushroom, Bizzare Contact and Electro Sun), plus Red Hot Chili Peppers. They are not electronic producers but I just love their music since I started to play guitar eleven years ago.

14. Have you collaborated with any other producers? If not, do you plan to?
Yes, I did with some friends like Static Insane (Which one is coming with me to Mexico in december), Solaris and Eric Farias (Upcoming Electro House artist! Remember this name!).

15. What are you working on currently that is not released yet to sound cloud?
I have a important track called "Like an Angel" that isn't on SoundCloud. Today it's my mainly track at the shows. Have a strong voice line and I love it hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment