Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Music

I am sorry I was unable to do my radioshow last night. I was just way too fatigued. Therefore, I have discovered some music I would like to share with yal!

Dr. Stanktank- Nuclear Energy

So I've noticed a lot of dubstep is being produced out of Russia. I just discovered another Russian Producer named Mars. Here is his page on sound cloud.

MARS

I really like how free form most Russian dubstep is, it takes filthy to a new level.

This producer is out of the Netherlands, Sinister Souls- I just discovered them now lol.

Sinister Souls

I am very familiar with Distrikt, whom is from the Netherlands as well. They probably collaborate on music.

This producer is called Stasis- he is out of Detroit.

Stasis

Wow, first Wonkap out of Belgium, now this guy.....

Dr. Stank Tank

This girl is fucking ridiculous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment