Monday, March 14, 2011

Back from Spring Break!

I am finally back at school and very excited for my show this Wednesday night at midnight. Remember to tune in via 91.9 Power 92. Or you can go to wcal.calu.edu to listen online.

I thought to myself over break how great of a producer Datsik is. I saw him live at the Rex Theatre back in August. This is a link to a remix of his.
Animale- Datsik Remix

I've never seen Excision live though I have always wanted to. This is a remix by Zimo of an Excision track.
Excision- Subsonic(Zimo Remix)

Everyday in my email I get sent private and public tracks by different producers from soundcloud. I just this morning listened to all those tracks. Here is the first one I got sent.
Terranaut- The Forsaken (12th Canvas Remix)

The Datsik remix is a remix of a Dragonnette song, as is this next song.
Hello- Dead Battery

Markus Whaley- Stormlight(Omega Remix)


I got sent a private track thats very atmospheric D&B, hope you like it!
Darkness Cometh- The Gathering

Future Bound- Analysis


Big Bass Bomb- Butch Clancy

Point.Blank- Brutal(Chrispy Remix)

Haha Remember this movie?? Even Jim Carry does DMT.


I about had an eargasm listening to this filthy as hell track!

FJH- ASF BASS

J.K.L.- Delusional

GIO.ELECTRO- Fright N Night

Datsik- Hydraulic (Cyrex Remix)


This Ratatat remix is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment