Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My frienddddd

Dominic Granata was an incredible person. He was truly unique, humorous, and most of all my best friend. I learned quite a bit from him as he did from me. I cannot express the care I had for him as a fellow human being. I can say, today I am a different person. I've never lost anyone that I knew to that extent. We would always converse about the important issues in life. We were both humans aware of the horrific on-goings on this planet. We truly fathomed how things are supposed to be and furthermore we were dead set on changing this world. We awoke to a world full of pain, suffering, hate, greed, self-interest, starvation and human devaluement. We agreed that our world shouldn't be based on these things but things of true value like peace, love, unity and respect for everything including ourselves.

I am thoroughly heart-broken from the loss of him. It is so overwhelming, the thought of his permanent displacement from this physical world consumes my very person at them moment. I can't fight the tears that flow from my tear ducts.

Dom's death is extremely significant, and I must do something significant because of it. We have to change this world. The world's fate is in our hands and we must rescue it. Aren't you sick of the repetitive cycles of pain, hatred, and frustration because of the cycle? Well, I am very sick of it. We must start another cultural revolution and it must work this time because I will not stand for this system, this hate, and the tyranny.

This shit is so illllll.

Dom, I will not let you down, I will change this man, because, I HAVE TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment