Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I need to start posting more...

So I have been out of the loop for a while, I plan to be right back into it though as this morning I discovered some music on SoundCloud that I found quite intriguing.

Prof.Logik X ManOfTheDown-A Man Of Logik by proflogik

I like the abstract hiphop, it has an extremely cultural feel to it.....it gives me hope that hip hop really isn't dead.....

Do keep a full loop of a network I always friend the artists I follow on Sound Cloud on Facebook, this guy is apparently from Queens....our only mutual friend is Perris Dietrich whom is a local experimental electronic music producer.

Gnome feat. Magmatic Magnanimous - Shut Your Fuckin' Mouth (Wick-it Remix) by Wick-it the Instigator

Wick-It The Instigator is a dubstep producer out of Nashville, his music isn't new to his blog, I would really like to visit Nashville sometime being that it seems very culturally flourescent.

No comments:

Post a Comment