Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Intelligent MUSIC

http://soundcloud.com/lefrenk

Spanish IDM producer. I am listening to one of his tracks at this very moment and I really enjoy how soft and progressive his music is, positive emotion runs high as I enjoy "Celeste". Lately I have diverted a bit from the dubstep, electro house, and drum n bass being I am trying to broaden my horizons. I have been exploring more minimal electronic, and IDM and experimental. I think electronic dance music can get really repetitive and annoying and I think that IDM is a sector of electronic music that needs to be fully engaged.

Lefrenk - Yellow Sky (Original Mix) ¨Deep Different¨ by lefrenk

http://soundcloud.com/groj

This is another IDM producer whom resides in Canada but is orginally from Australia. The prior producer based his IDM more in techno, minimal, and house. This producer could be classified as IDM/glitch. Both producers are different, I am a sucker for glitch though. Here is the first track I heard from Groj.

Groj • GrĂ¼nau Floodplains by groj


............................Cultural REvolution nOWWwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment