Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HI...I'ts been awhile....but here is some japanese dubstep....

http://soundcloud.com/ajapai

......I've been quite busy lately so I haven't really had the time or focus to get back to all of this but I am back bringing you the deep trenches and the farthest reaches of the electronic music underground. I feel offended by our modern music culture of such materialism and distorted thought process....main stream music isn't so interested in the general evolution of music as in the art form that it exists in and the ingenuity that drives modern music. However, the modern underground music scene is quite rich in creativity and truly embrace evolutionary thought process....this actually puts forth a much more accurate display of "what is culture". It is truly humanistic thus this music isn't put forth for means of profit but rather means of creative thought....


FRKN PNK

Pretty cool....

WHAT A FUCKING TRACK!

I was skeptical but not I officially have faith in Dubstep.net....

Listen to this when our passing out hitting a deemster pipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment