Monday, June 27, 2011

Time for change


I find myself stumbling more than often, I find it is amusing, time consuming, and mind opening being it displays the internet in the broadest aspect. It also can help brighten my day, that is helpful especially when my day hasn't worked out as planned.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/20DvaK/www.dailytransformations.com/food-cravings-here-is-what-your-body-really-wants/

That article has really changed my thought process on everything. It has made me come to an ultimate realization that I don't have to suffer craving being I want to diet for my next bodybuilding show.
actually I do not even know how credible that really is, being the sources aren't 100% reliable and backed up.

LOL



That has never crossed my mind before, but I find that very LOLable. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment